Friday 15 March 2013

CLASS EXERCISE: DIALOGUE

There is a boy girl friend relationship between this two teenager. Both parents does not agree with their relationship as they have some misunderstand issue last time.
 
The lady went out from the car name sally
 
Scolding  another women name marry .
 
Dialogue:
 
action: Fighting
 
Sally: why are your child still mix with my son?
 
Sally: please stay away from him!!
 
Sally: You this stupid women!
 
 
Marry: I don't know what are you talking about!!!
 
Marry: Can you please don't pull my shirt!!
 
Sally: Why are your daughter still with my son!!
 
Sally: I told you to ask your daughter to stay away from him !!
 
Sally : You this idiot woman!!
 
Marry: Can you STOP ague with Me???
 
Marry: I am very busy now.
 
Son and daughter from the both mother: MUM!!! please stop fighting!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment